Take your class online with SUNY
You will learn the same curriculum as our on-campus students
This course is a natural extension of COMM 100. It focuses on the classical definitions of logic as they pertain to persuasion and argumentation, and reviews the semantics required for proper debate. (BC) Prerequisites: ENGL 100 or ENGL 200 - AND - COMM 100, or DSNY 120 -or- BUSI 120 (3: 3, 0)
General Education Area(s): Basic Communication
Course Area: Communication Studies
Level: Upper Level Undergraduate
Dates: 10-24-2022 - 12-09-2022
- Find books for your online class
- Instructor: Mary Jo Downey
- Local Course ID: 22FA_DEL_COMM310_1
- Books & Supplies
How to Register for an Online Course
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Search for an online course by keyword, semester, campus, area, or a combination of each.
- Select Course
- Select a course from the results list that fits your needs.
- Visit College Website
- Click “register now” to visit the college website to register as a “non-credit” or “non-matriculated” student if you are not enrolled at the campus.
- Contact Registrar
- Contact the registrar’s office or enrollment office to register for the course. Make sure you have the course name and course ID when you register.
- Transfer Credits
- If you plan to transfer credit for the course, make sure you have reviewed the course with the advisor at your current college to ensure the credits will transfer to your degree program.
- Locate Course Materials
- Once you register for the course, visit the campus bookstore to find the books and materials for the course. You will need the course ID to find the books.