Take your class online with SUNY
You will learn the same curriculum as our on-campus students
This course applies key management concepts to all organizations; domestic and international, profit and non-profit, manufacturing and service, brick-and-mortar and virtual. It provides direction to the management philosophy, realities and imperatives for efficient and effective decision making, planning, organizing, leading, and controlling used for superior organizational performance. It equips students with skills and tools needed to contend the challenges encountered in domestic and/or global environment of the 21st century and the implication for IT. It allows students to transfer this knowledge to practice.
Course Area: Business
Level: Upper Level Undergraduate
Dates: 08-25-2022 - 12-16-2022
- Find books for your online class
- Instructor: David Button
- Local Course ID: 22FA_CAN_BSAD301_1
- Books & Supplies
How to Register for an Online Course
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Search for an online course by keyword, semester, campus, area, or a combination of each.
- Select Course
- Select a course from the results list that fits your needs.
- Visit College Website
- Click “register now” to visit the college website to register as a “non-credit” or “non-matriculated” student if you are not enrolled at the campus.
- Contact Registrar
- Contact the registrar’s office or enrollment office to register for the course. Make sure you have the course name and course ID when you register.
- Transfer Credits
- If you plan to transfer credit for the course, make sure you have reviewed the course with the advisor at your current college to ensure the credits will transfer to your degree program.
- Locate Course Materials
- Once you register for the course, visit the campus bookstore to find the books and materials for the course. You will need the course ID to find the books.