Take your class online with SUNY
You will learn the same curriculum as our on-campus students
his course prepares students for their internship experience or senior capstone project in Early Childhood Care and Management. Students will become familiar with the process for selecting and securing an internship site, the necessary skills and behaviors to be successful, and internship requirements. Students will learn how to prepare an appropriate resume and cover letter, and receive guidance on interviewing techniques. If a student selects the senior capstone project, the course will provide information on requirements to satisfy the completion of the project. Students will begin the planning phase of the capstone assignment.
Course Area: Early Childhood Education
Level: Upper Level Undergraduate
Dates: 10-17-2022 - 12-09-2022
- Find books for your online class
- Instructor: Christina L Martin
- Local Course ID: 22FA_CAN_ECHD409_1
- Books & Supplies
How to Register for an Online Course
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Search for an online course by keyword, semester, campus, area, or a combination of each.
- Select Course
- Select a course from the results list that fits your needs.
- Visit College Website
- Click “register now” to visit the college website to register as a “non-credit” or “non-matriculated” student if you are not enrolled at the campus.
- Contact Registrar
- Contact the registrar’s office or enrollment office to register for the course. Make sure you have the course name and course ID when you register.
- Transfer Credits
- If you plan to transfer credit for the course, make sure you have reviewed the course with the advisor at your current college to ensure the credits will transfer to your degree program.
- Locate Course Materials
- Once you register for the course, visit the campus bookstore to find the books and materials for the course. You will need the course ID to find the books.