Take your class online with SUNY
You will learn the same curriculum as our on-campus students
In this course, students are introduced to the diverse ways of conceptualizing, assessing, and studying personality. Personality psychology is the scientific study of individual differences in characteristic patterns of thinking, feeling, and behaving. Students will learn about different approaches to the study, assessment, and application of personality and individual differences, including: psychoanalytic, trait, humanistic, biological, cognitive, behavioral/social learning, and cultural, among others.
General Education Area(s): Social Sciences
Course Area: Psychology
Level: Upper Level Undergraduate
Dates: 08-25-2022 - 12-16-2022
- Find books for your online class
- Instructor: Barat Wolfe
- Local Course ID: 22FA_CAN_PSYC308_1
- Books & Supplies
How to Register for an Online Course
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Search for an online course by keyword, semester, campus, area, or a combination of each.
- Select Course
- Select a course from the results list that fits your needs.
- Visit College Website
- Click “register now” to visit the college website to register as a “non-credit” or “non-matriculated” student if you are not enrolled at the campus.
- Contact Registrar
- Contact the registrar’s office or enrollment office to register for the course. Make sure you have the course name and course ID when you register.
- Transfer Credits
- If you plan to transfer credit for the course, make sure you have reviewed the course with the advisor at your current college to ensure the credits will transfer to your degree program.
- Locate Course Materials
- Once you register for the course, visit the campus bookstore to find the books and materials for the course. You will need the course ID to find the books.