Take your class online with SUNY
You will learn the same curriculum as our on-campus students
The course provides a cross-cultural analysis of the current global health situation through comparison of factors that affect the well-being of peoples of the world, as well as actions that are being taken and can be taken to improve world health. A major focus of the course involves comparing and contrasting health problems and approaches to health improvement in various cultures and countries.
Course Area: Health
Level: Lower Level Undergraduate
Dates: 01-23-2023 - 05-12-2023
- Find books for your online class
- Instructor: Lucy Connery
- Local Course ID: 23SP_COR_HLH111_1
- Books & Supplies
How to Register for an Online Course
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Search for an online course by keyword, semester, campus, area, or a combination of each.
- Select Course
- Select a course from the results list that fits your needs.
- Visit College Website
- Click “register now” to visit the college website to register as a “non-credit” or “non-matriculated” student if you are not enrolled at the campus.
- Contact Registrar
- Contact the registrar’s office or enrollment office to register for the course. Make sure you have the course name and course ID when you register.
- Transfer Credits
- If you plan to transfer credit for the course, make sure you have reviewed the course with the advisor at your current college to ensure the credits will transfer to your degree program.
- Locate Course Materials
- Once you register for the course, visit the campus bookstore to find the books and materials for the course. You will need the course ID to find the books.