- Spring 2023
- Christopher McNamara
- Start Date
- Total Credits
- Call to Register
Take your class online with SUNY
You will learn the same curriculum as our on-campus students
The basic purpose of this course is to provide an understanding and appreciation of the part management plays in the successful operation of a business. The evolution of management practices is explored along with present applications in order to maintain effective coordination and control. This course is targeted towards anyone interested in learning about basic management skills; either professionals or current students. It will prepare the student for future or current management positions. The course also serves as a requirement in the AAS Business Administration program.[Access your course here. ]
Course Area: Business
Level: Lower Level Undergraduate
Dates: 01-23-2023 - 05-16-2023
- Find books for your online class
- Instructor: Christopher McNamara
- Local Course ID: 23SP_FLC_BUS221_1
- Books & Supplies
How to Register for an Online Course
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Search for an online course by keyword, semester, campus, area, or a combination of each.
- Select Course
- Select a course from the results list that fits your needs.
- Visit College Website
- Click “register now” to visit the college website to register as a “non-credit” or “non-matriculated” student if you are not enrolled at the campus.
- Contact Registrar
- Contact the registrar’s office or enrollment office to register for the course. Make sure you have the course name and course ID when you register.
- Transfer Credits
- If you plan to transfer credit for the course, make sure you have reviewed the course with the advisor at your current college to ensure the credits will transfer to your degree program.
- Locate Course Materials
- Once you register for the course, visit the campus bookstore to find the books and materials for the course. You will need the course ID to find the books.