- Spring 2023
- Fuda Ning
- Start Date
- Total Credits
- Call to Register
Take your class online with SUNY
You will learn the same curriculum as our on-campus students
The continual need to improve quality and productivity and remain competitive in a global market requires the comprehensive integration of people, equipment, computers and information within a manufacturing systems engineering framework. Course studies manufacturing integration issues with a special focus on integrating elements such as process planning, group technology, concurrent engineering, product quality, cost analysis, flexible manufacturing, inventory control, information flow and management, and global computer-integrated manufacturing (CIM) concept.
Prerequisites: SSIE 512 or equivalent or consent of department chair
Course Area: Engineering
Dates: 01-17-2023 - 05-04-2023
- Find books for your online class
- Instructor: Fuda Ning
- Local Course ID: 23SP_BIN_SSIE612_20
- Books & Supplies
How to Register for an Online Course
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Search for an online course by keyword, semester, campus, area, or a combination of each.
- Select Course
- Select a course from the results list that fits your needs.
- Visit College Website
- Click “register now” to visit the college website to register as a “non-credit” or “non-matriculated” student if you are not enrolled at the campus.
- Contact Registrar
- Contact the registrar’s office or enrollment office to register for the course. Make sure you have the course name and course ID when you register.
- Transfer Credits
- If you plan to transfer credit for the course, make sure you have reviewed the course with the advisor at your current college to ensure the credits will transfer to your degree program.
- Locate Course Materials
- Once you register for the course, visit the campus bookstore to find the books and materials for the course. You will need the course ID to find the books.