- Spring 2023
- Sung Hoon Chung
- Start Date
- Total Credits
- Call to Register
Take your class online with SUNY
You will learn the same curriculum as our on-campus students
Course deals with modeling of supply chains, concentrating on production and operations. Quantitative models will be developed and analyzed to study the benefits of information sharing, joint planning, and coordination among the various components of a supply chain. Strategic uses of information and various strategies of supply chains, like appropriate contacts, component commonality, and postponement will be covered. The material will also include service industry, and designing and managing globally dispersed entities. A major activity would be students working in teams, and identifying relevant problems and developing models to study them.
Prerequisites: SSIE 515, and/or SSIE 520 or instructor consent.
Course Area: Engineering
Dates: 01-17-2023 - 05-04-2023
- Find books for your online class
- Instructor: Sung Hoon Chung
- Local Course ID: 23SP_BIN_SSIE615_20
- Books & Supplies
How to Register for an Online Course
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Search for an online course by keyword, semester, campus, area, or a combination of each.
- Select Course
- Select a course from the results list that fits your needs.
- Visit College Website
- Click “register now” to visit the college website to register as a “non-credit” or “non-matriculated” student if you are not enrolled at the campus.
- Contact Registrar
- Contact the registrar’s office or enrollment office to register for the course. Make sure you have the course name and course ID when you register.
- Transfer Credits
- If you plan to transfer credit for the course, make sure you have reviewed the course with the advisor at your current college to ensure the credits will transfer to your degree program.
- Locate Course Materials
- Once you register for the course, visit the campus bookstore to find the books and materials for the course. You will need the course ID to find the books.