- Spring 2023
- Robert Cooper
- Start Date
- Total Credits
- Call to Register
Take your class online with SUNY
You will learn the same curriculum as our on-campus students
Theories and practices of American Federal Government with emphasis on the national level. Changing relationships between the branches of the national government, policy formulation, political parties, pressure groups, and the growth of presidential powers.
Prerequisites: Course Information
Corequisites: 202330&crn_in=64323">Course Information
General Education Area(s): Western Civilization
Course Area: Political Science
Level: Lower Level Undergraduate
Dates: 01-23-2023 - 05-19-2023
- Find books for your online class
- Instructor: Robert Cooper
- Local Course ID: 23SP_CNG_GOVT1010_008
- Books & Supplies
How to Register for an Online Course
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Search for an online course by keyword, semester, campus, area, or a combination of each.
- Select Course
- Select a course from the results list that fits your needs.
- Visit College Website
- Click “register now” to visit the college website to register as a “non-credit” or “non-matriculated” student if you are not enrolled at the campus.
- Contact Registrar
- Contact the registrar’s office or enrollment office to register for the course. Make sure you have the course name and course ID when you register.
- Transfer Credits
- If you plan to transfer credit for the course, make sure you have reviewed the course with the advisor at your current college to ensure the credits will transfer to your degree program.
- Locate Course Materials
- Once you register for the course, visit the campus bookstore to find the books and materials for the course. You will need the course ID to find the books.