- Spring 2023
- Start Date
- Total Credits
- Call to Register
Take your class online with SUNY
You will learn the same curriculum as our on-campus students
This course is an exploration of the essential nutrients and will give the student the working knowledge of the principles of nutrition. Nutrition information to include digestion, absorption, storage and metabolism of the essential nutrients, their functions, requirements, sources and how these relate to the life cycle and disease conditions. The student will study how adequate diets and weight maintenance can affect general health, diseases and food requirements for all ages from pre-natal to adult years. Current nutritional research, popular diets, diet trends, food availability, consumerism and diets of various national, global, social and economic groups are studied.
Course Area: Nutrition
Level: Lower Level Undergraduate
Dates: 01-30-2023 - 05-13-2023
- Find books for your online class
- Instructor: Neely
- Local Course ID: 23SP_ONO_NTR104_1
- Books & Supplies
How to Register for an Online Course
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Search for an online course by keyword, semester, campus, area, or a combination of each.
- Select Course
- Select a course from the results list that fits your needs.
- Visit College Website
- Click “register now” to visit the college website to register as a “non-credit” or “non-matriculated” student if you are not enrolled at the campus.
- Contact Registrar
- Contact the registrar’s office or enrollment office to register for the course. Make sure you have the course name and course ID when you register.
- Transfer Credits
- If you plan to transfer credit for the course, make sure you have reviewed the course with the advisor at your current college to ensure the credits will transfer to your degree program.
- Locate Course Materials
- Once you register for the course, visit the campus bookstore to find the books and materials for the course. You will need the course ID to find the books.