- Spring 2023
- Start Date
- Total Credits
- Call to Register
Take your class online with SUNY
You will learn the same curriculum as our on-campus students
Develop various numerical models for bond and equity evaluation. Analyze the behaviors of bond and equity prices with respect to varying risks. Introduction numerical methods (NPV, IRR, payback period and etc.) for financial planning and project evaluation. Brief Introduction to theory and intuition behind different numerical models (CAPM, q-factor, four and five factor models) for investment performance evaluation, required rate of return development, with applications to portfolio management. Prerequisites: Acc 512 or Acc 518 and Itm 513; Co-requisite: Fin 515.
Course Area: Finance
Dates: 01-18-2023 - 05-02-2023
- Find books for your online class
- Local Course ID: 23SP_ALB_BFIN525_0005
- Books & Supplies
How to Register for an Online Course
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Search for an online course by keyword, semester, campus, area, or a combination of each.
- Select Course
- Select a course from the results list that fits your needs.
- Visit College Website
- Click “register now” to visit the college website to register as a “non-credit” or “non-matriculated” student if you are not enrolled at the campus.
- Contact Registrar
- Contact the registrar’s office or enrollment office to register for the course. Make sure you have the course name and course ID when you register.
- Transfer Credits
- If you plan to transfer credit for the course, make sure you have reviewed the course with the advisor at your current college to ensure the credits will transfer to your degree program.
- Locate Course Materials
- Once you register for the course, visit the campus bookstore to find the books and materials for the course. You will need the course ID to find the books.