- Spring 2023
- Start Date
- Total Credits
- Call to Register
Take your class online with SUNY
You will learn the same curriculum as our on-campus students
Through this course, students will learn to develop, execute, and evaluate exercises that address the priorities established by an organization's leaders. Based on the National Preparedness Goal, risk assessment concepts, and social scientific insights, this course will engage in a progressive exercise development program across a number of different disaster scenarios (natural, technological, and intentional). Methods of conducting and evaluating exercises are discussed and analyzed, and each student participates in producing, conducting and evaluating a disaster exercise. C EHC/R PAD 101, C EHC/R PAD 343, C EHC/R PAD 344 and junior or senior standing.
Course Area: Emergency Services/Fire Administration
Level: Upper Level Undergraduate
Dates: 01-18-2023 - 05-02-2023
- Find books for your online class
- Local Course ID: 23SP_ALB_CEHC394_0001
- Books & Supplies
How to Register for an Online Course
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Search for an online course by keyword, semester, campus, area, or a combination of each.
- Select Course
- Select a course from the results list that fits your needs.
- Visit College Website
- Click “register now” to visit the college website to register as a “non-credit” or “non-matriculated” student if you are not enrolled at the campus.
- Contact Registrar
- Contact the registrar’s office or enrollment office to register for the course. Make sure you have the course name and course ID when you register.
- Transfer Credits
- If you plan to transfer credit for the course, make sure you have reviewed the course with the advisor at your current college to ensure the credits will transfer to your degree program.
- Locate Course Materials
- Once you register for the course, visit the campus bookstore to find the books and materials for the course. You will need the course ID to find the books.