- Spring 2023
- Start Date
- Total Credits
- Call to Register
Take your class online with SUNY
You will learn the same curriculum as our on-campus students
This course examines the eSports and digital gaming industries through a variety of perspectives including game development, competitive gaming, content creation, design, broadcasting, networking, digital citizenship and entrepreneurship. Students will participate in hands on activities within a laboratory environment, and participate in individual and team-based scholarship focused on the digital gaming and simulation. In addition, professionalism, ethical implications, and intersectional issues within the digital gaming ecosystem will also be discussed.
Course Area: Computer Information Systems
Level: Lower Level Undergraduate
Dates: 03-08-2023 - 05-02-2023
- Find books for your online class
- Local Course ID: 23SP_ALB_CINF171_0001
- Books & Supplies
How to Register for an Online Course
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Search for an online course by keyword, semester, campus, area, or a combination of each.
- Select Course
- Select a course from the results list that fits your needs.
- Visit College Website
- Click “register now” to visit the college website to register as a “non-credit” or “non-matriculated” student if you are not enrolled at the campus.
- Contact Registrar
- Contact the registrar’s office or enrollment office to register for the course. Make sure you have the course name and course ID when you register.
- Transfer Credits
- If you plan to transfer credit for the course, make sure you have reviewed the course with the advisor at your current college to ensure the credits will transfer to your degree program.
- Locate Course Materials
- Once you register for the course, visit the campus bookstore to find the books and materials for the course. You will need the course ID to find the books.