- Spring 2023
- Start Date
- Total Credits
- Call to Register
Take your class online with SUNY
You will learn the same curriculum as our on-campus students
There has always been a connection between technology and context. From the first use of stone tools to the development of smartphones, technology has influenced context just as much as context has sparked advancements in technology. Digital government, widely conceptualized as the use of information technology in government, is not an exception. In this course, we will learn to think globally about information technology in public organizations, by developing comparative skills to make wise decisions about it. We will learn to understand the contextual and cultural differences in the conceptualization of digital government but, also, in the planning and implementation processes of digital government projects around the world and to analyze their similarities and differences.
Course Area: Public Administration
Dates: 01-18-2023 - 05-02-2023
- Find books for your online class
- Local Course ID: 23SP_ALB_RINT531_0001
- Books & Supplies
How to Register for an Online Course
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Search for an online course by keyword, semester, campus, area, or a combination of each.
- Select Course
- Select a course from the results list that fits your needs.
- Visit College Website
- Click “register now” to visit the college website to register as a “non-credit” or “non-matriculated” student if you are not enrolled at the campus.
- Contact Registrar
- Contact the registrar’s office or enrollment office to register for the course. Make sure you have the course name and course ID when you register.
- Transfer Credits
- If you plan to transfer credit for the course, make sure you have reviewed the course with the advisor at your current college to ensure the credits will transfer to your degree program.
- Locate Course Materials
- Once you register for the course, visit the campus bookstore to find the books and materials for the course. You will need the course ID to find the books.