Take your class online with SUNY
You will learn the same curriculum as our on-campus students
This course is an introduction and review of mathematical concepts and techniques used in in economics. The focus of the course is linear algebra and optimization (calculus). This course is an ideal preparation for upper-level econometrics (which uses linear algebra), upper-level economics courses (which use optimization), or preparation for graduate work in Economics or related fields. The course is also useful for MA students who seek more math preparation before taking econ 503. Note: this course does not satisfy an econ elective course.
Course Area: Economics
Level: Upper Level Undergraduate
Dates: 05-30-2023 - 07-03-2023
- Find books for your online class
- Instructor: Jonathan Mansfield
- Local Course ID: 23SU_BIN_ECON482A_01
- Books & Supplies
How to Register for an Online Course
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Search for an online course by keyword, semester, campus, area, or a combination of each.
- Select Course
- Select a course from the results list that fits your needs.
- Visit College Website
- Click “register now” to visit the college website to register as a “non-credit” or “non-matriculated” student if you are not enrolled at the campus.
- Contact Registrar
- Contact the registrar’s office or enrollment office to register for the course. Make sure you have the course name and course ID when you register.
- Transfer Credits
- If you plan to transfer credit for the course, make sure you have reviewed the course with the advisor at your current college to ensure the credits will transfer to your degree program.
- Locate Course Materials
- Once you register for the course, visit the campus bookstore to find the books and materials for the course. You will need the course ID to find the books.