Take your class online with SUNY
You will learn the same curriculum as our on-campus students
Students will consider selected basic concepts from inorganic, organic, and biological chemistry which will be applied to allied health and biological fields. Topics include matter and measurements, chemical bonds and reactions, redox, states of matter, acids and bases, organic functional groups, and common macromolecules in biological systems. The course is for students with little or no chemistry background who are pursuing a degree in an allied health field.
Prerequisites: To view prerqusite/co-requisite information visit: https://www.sunyjcc.edu/programs/college-catalog
Corequisites: To view prerqusite/co-requisite information visit: https://www.sunyjcc.edu/programs/college-catalog
Course Area: Chemistry
Level: Lower Level Undergraduate
Dates: 05-17-2023 - 06-28-2023
- Find books for your online class
- Instructor: STAFF
- Local Course ID: 23SU_JAM_CHE1530_0
- Books & Supplies
How to Register for an Online Course
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Search for an online course by keyword, semester, campus, area, or a combination of each.
- Select Course
- Select a course from the results list that fits your needs.
- Visit College Website
- Click “register now” to visit the college website to register as a “non-credit” or “non-matriculated” student if you are not enrolled at the campus.
- Contact Registrar
- Contact the registrar’s office or enrollment office to register for the course. Make sure you have the course name and course ID when you register.
- Transfer Credits
- If you plan to transfer credit for the course, make sure you have reviewed the course with the advisor at your current college to ensure the credits will transfer to your degree program.
- Locate Course Materials
- Once you register for the course, visit the campus bookstore to find the books and materials for the course. You will need the course ID to find the books.