- Summer 2023
- Start Date
- Total Credits
- Call to Register
Take your class online with SUNY
You will learn the same curriculum as our on-campus students
This course investigates concepts and practices of two-dimensional forms of art as the basis for visual communication and aesthetic practice. Projects explore intersections between art and design and utilize a variety of media such as drawing, painting and printmaking. Projects assigned demand intense observation, processes, research, creativity and critical thinking. There is a lab fee assigned to this course.
General Education Area(s): Arts
Course Area: Art
Level: Lower Level Undergraduate
Dates: 05-30-2023 - 07-07-2023
- Find books for your online class
- Local Course ID: 23SU_BUF_ART105_LABA
- Books & Supplies
How to Register for an Online Course
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Search for an online course by keyword, semester, campus, area, or a combination of each.
- Select Course
- Select a course from the results list that fits your needs.
- Visit College Website
- Click “register now” to visit the college website to register as a “non-credit” or “non-matriculated” student if you are not enrolled at the campus.
- Contact Registrar
- Contact the registrar’s office or enrollment office to register for the course. Make sure you have the course name and course ID when you register.
- Transfer Credits
- If you plan to transfer credit for the course, make sure you have reviewed the course with the advisor at your current college to ensure the credits will transfer to your degree program.
- Locate Course Materials
- Once you register for the course, visit the campus bookstore to find the books and materials for the course. You will need the course ID to find the books.