Take your class online with SUNY
You will learn the same curriculum as our on-campus students
This course is intended for the liberal arts student. The purpose of this course is to share the excitement and enjoyment of contemporary mathematical thinking. The course answers the question "What do mathematicians do practice or believe in?" The use of mathematics in areas of business and industry politics networking and telecommunication will be studied with the intent to develop reasoning ability logical thinking critical reading and written and oral communication. The topics are selected so that they are self-contained. This course carries SUNY General Education Mathematics credit.[Access your course here. ]
General Education Area(s): Mathematics
Course Area: Mathematics
Level: Lower Level Undergraduate
Dates: 05-25-2023 - 08-13-2023
- Find books for your online class
- Local Course ID: 23SU_FLC_MAT101_1
- Books & Supplies
How to Register for an Online Course
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Search for an online course by keyword, semester, campus, area, or a combination of each.
- Select Course
- Select a course from the results list that fits your needs.
- Visit College Website
- Click “register now” to visit the college website to register as a “non-credit” or “non-matriculated” student if you are not enrolled at the campus.
- Contact Registrar
- Contact the registrar’s office or enrollment office to register for the course. Make sure you have the course name and course ID when you register.
- Transfer Credits
- If you plan to transfer credit for the course, make sure you have reviewed the course with the advisor at your current college to ensure the credits will transfer to your degree program.
- Locate Course Materials
- Once you register for the course, visit the campus bookstore to find the books and materials for the course. You will need the course ID to find the books.