Take your class online with SUNY
You will learn the same curriculum as our on-campus students
This course facilitates analysis and evaluation of communication competencies through focused discussions. By the end of the course the student will have the ability to map a course of leadership communication success in their selected career field. Leadership, as approached from the perspective of communication, expands the ability of the student to motivate others, lead positive change, establish credibility and ethical responsibility, and develop a range of interpersonal skills in professional environments.
General Education Area(s): Basic Communication
Course Area: Communication Studies
Level: Upper Level Undergraduate
Dates: 08-28-2023 - 12-15-2023
- Find books for your online class
- Instructor: Linda Moerschell
- Local Course ID: 23FA_POT_COMM307_OL1
- Books & Supplies
How to Register for an Online Course
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Search for an online course by keyword, semester, campus, area, or a combination of each.
- Select Course
- Select a course from the results list that fits your needs.
- Visit College Website
- Click “register now” to visit the college website to register as a “non-credit” or “non-matriculated” student if you are not enrolled at the campus.
- Contact Registrar
- Contact the registrar’s office or enrollment office to register for the course. Make sure you have the course name and course ID when you register.
- Transfer Credits
- If you plan to transfer credit for the course, make sure you have reviewed the course with the advisor at your current college to ensure the credits will transfer to your degree program.
- Locate Course Materials
- Once you register for the course, visit the campus bookstore to find the books and materials for the course. You will need the course ID to find the books.