- Summer 2023
- Cody Dulaney
- Start Date
- Total Credits
- Call to Register
Take your class online with SUNY
You will learn the same curriculum as our on-campus students
Students will learn business concepts and detailed insight into designing exercise programs to improve, maintain, and/or optimize health-related components of physical fitness for clients. Students will be shown a systematic approach to implement a personal trainer business model and resistance training, cardiovascular, and flexibility programs. After completing this course, students will be prepared for personal trainer certification exams that include the American College of Sports medicine (ACSM). Summer.
Course Area: Exercise Science
Dates: 05-30-2023 - 08-18-2023
- Find books for your online class
- Instructor: Cody Dulaney
- Local Course ID: 23SU_PLA_FIT540_WA1
- Books & Supplies
How to Register for an Online Course
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Search for an online course by keyword, semester, campus, area, or a combination of each.
- Select Course
- Select a course from the results list that fits your needs.
- Visit College Website
- Click “register now” to visit the college website to register as a “non-credit” or “non-matriculated” student if you are not enrolled at the campus.
- Contact Registrar
- Contact the registrar’s office or enrollment office to register for the course. Make sure you have the course name and course ID when you register.
- Transfer Credits
- If you plan to transfer credit for the course, make sure you have reviewed the course with the advisor at your current college to ensure the credits will transfer to your degree program.
- Locate Course Materials
- Once you register for the course, visit the campus bookstore to find the books and materials for the course. You will need the course ID to find the books.