Take your class online with SUNY
You will learn the same curriculum as our on-campus students
This course is experiential, providing students the opportunity to conduct a qualitative study in education on a topic of their choice and to better understand the assumptions of theory, method, and analysis guiding their research choices. Students will propose and engage in one type of qualitative research, typically a microethnography, case study, grounded theory study, or phenomenological study. LAI 626 can be taken more than one time for credit (Advisor permission required).
Prerequisites: LAI 669 and LAI 619; Permission of advisor and approved IRB.
Course Area: Education Theory and Practice
Dates: 08-28-2023 - 12-11-2023
- Find books for your online class
- Instructor: Tiffany B Karalis Noel
- Local Course ID: 23FA_BUF_LAI626_SEMLOB
- Books & Supplies
How to Register for an Online Course
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Search for an online course by keyword, semester, campus, area, or a combination of each.
- Select Course
- Select a course from the results list that fits your needs.
- Visit College Website
- Click “register now” to visit the college website to register as a “non-credit” or “non-matriculated” student if you are not enrolled at the campus.
- Contact Registrar
- Contact the registrar’s office or enrollment office to register for the course. Make sure you have the course name and course ID when you register.
- Transfer Credits
- If you plan to transfer credit for the course, make sure you have reviewed the course with the advisor at your current college to ensure the credits will transfer to your degree program.
- Locate Course Materials
- Once you register for the course, visit the campus bookstore to find the books and materials for the course. You will need the course ID to find the books.