Take your class online with SUNY
You will learn the same curriculum as our on-campus students
Advanced course presenting problem-solving methodologies and emphasizing object-oriented principles and designs using Java. Several medium-to-large programs using this paradigm are assigned. Focuses on how to write complete program using one or more object classes. Discusses objects in general with special consideration given to string processing, arrays and collections of objects. Swing graphical user interface library discussed and compared to techniques used in Visual Basic.
Course Area: Computer Science
Level: Lower Level Undergraduate
Dates: 08-30-2023 - 12-19-2023
- Find books for your online class
- Local Course ID: 23FA_SUF_CST242_500
- Books & Supplies
How to Register for an Online Course
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Search for an online course by keyword, semester, campus, area, or a combination of each.
- Select Course
- Select a course from the results list that fits your needs.
- Visit College Website
- Click “register now” to visit the college website to register as a “non-credit” or “non-matriculated” student if you are not enrolled at the campus.
- Contact Registrar
- Contact the registrar’s office or enrollment office to register for the course. Make sure you have the course name and course ID when you register.
- Transfer Credits
- If you plan to transfer credit for the course, make sure you have reviewed the course with the advisor at your current college to ensure the credits will transfer to your degree program.
- Locate Course Materials
- Once you register for the course, visit the campus bookstore to find the books and materials for the course. You will need the course ID to find the books.