Take your class online with SUNY
You will learn the same curriculum as our on-campus students
Analytic and numerical methods of integration; interpretations and applications of integration; differential equations models and elementary solution techniques; phase planes; Taylor series and Fourier series. Intended for CEAS majors. Not for credit in addition to MAT 127, MAT 132, MAT 142, or MAT 171. This course has been designated as a High Demand/Controlled Access (HD/CA) course. Students registering for HD/CA courses for the first time will have priority to do so.
General Education Area(s): Mathematics
Course Area: Statistics
Level: Lower Level Undergraduate
Dates: 08-28-2023 - 12-21-2023
- Find books for your online class
- Instructor: William Bernhard
- Local Course ID: 23FA_STB_AMS161_02
- Books & Supplies
How to Register for an Online Course
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Search for an online course by keyword, semester, campus, area, or a combination of each.
- Select Course
- Select a course from the results list that fits your needs.
- Visit College Website
- Click “register now” to visit the college website to register as a “non-credit” or “non-matriculated” student if you are not enrolled at the campus.
- Contact Registrar
- Contact the registrar’s office or enrollment office to register for the course. Make sure you have the course name and course ID when you register.
- Transfer Credits
- If you plan to transfer credit for the course, make sure you have reviewed the course with the advisor at your current college to ensure the credits will transfer to your degree program.
- Locate Course Materials
- Once you register for the course, visit the campus bookstore to find the books and materials for the course. You will need the course ID to find the books.