Take your class online with SUNY
You will learn the same curriculum as our on-campus students
This online course will explore the nutrition needs of infants, children, and adolescents with an in-depth examination of medical nutrition therapy for select pediatric and neonatal diseases and chronic illnesses. Special emphasis will be placed on growth and development, pediatric nutrition assessment, and the effect of chronic and acute illnesses on the nutritional status and health outcomes of infants, children and adolescents. This course is designed to reinforce the fundamentals of nutrition and to build competence in the area of nutrition assessment, monitoring, and evaluation of nutritional status with in the pediatric populations, including neonates. Prerequisite: Admission to Graduate Nutrition Program's Advanced Nutrition Therapy and Critical Care Concentration and HFN 516.
Course Area: Nutrition
Dates: 08-28-2023 - 12-21-2023
- Find books for your online class
- Instructor: Janice Antino
- Local Course ID: 23FA_STB_HFN542_01
- Books & Supplies
How to Register for an Online Course
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Search for an online course by keyword, semester, campus, area, or a combination of each.
- Select Course
- Select a course from the results list that fits your needs.
- Visit College Website
- Click “register now” to visit the college website to register as a “non-credit” or “non-matriculated” student if you are not enrolled at the campus.
- Contact Registrar
- Contact the registrar’s office or enrollment office to register for the course. Make sure you have the course name and course ID when you register.
- Transfer Credits
- If you plan to transfer credit for the course, make sure you have reviewed the course with the advisor at your current college to ensure the credits will transfer to your degree program.
- Locate Course Materials
- Once you register for the course, visit the campus bookstore to find the books and materials for the course. You will need the course ID to find the books.