Take your class online with SUNY
You will learn the same curriculum as our on-campus students
This course examines the system of government in the United States of America through the investigation of the following topics: the function and relationship of the institutions of government (Congress, Presidency and courts); the principle of federalism; democracy and political ideology; the role of political parties; popular participation and the media; public policy; interest groups and the nature of power in American politics.
General Education Area(s): Social Sciences
Course Area: Political Science
Level: Lower Level Undergraduate
Dates: 09-05-2023 - 12-22-2023
- Find books for your online class
- Instructor: Azubike Kalu-Nwiwu
- Local Course ID: 23FA_ERI_GO101_IC1
- Books & Supplies
How to Register for an Online Course
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Search for an online course by keyword, semester, campus, area, or a combination of each.
- Select Course
- Select a course from the results list that fits your needs.
- Visit College Website
- Click “register now” to visit the college website to register as a “non-credit” or “non-matriculated” student if you are not enrolled at the campus.
- Contact Registrar
- Contact the registrar’s office or enrollment office to register for the course. Make sure you have the course name and course ID when you register.
- Transfer Credits
- If you plan to transfer credit for the course, make sure you have reviewed the course with the advisor at your current college to ensure the credits will transfer to your degree program.
- Locate Course Materials
- Once you register for the course, visit the campus bookstore to find the books and materials for the course. You will need the course ID to find the books.