Take your class online with SUNY
You will learn the same curriculum as our on-campus students
android is now the most widely used operating system among smart phones, tablets, and pcs. this course prepares the student to be a professional android software developer. it is based on an app-driven approach. mobile system concepts specific to android are presented in the context of complete working android apps, rather than using sample code snippets. the student is expected to construct these applications and test them in a simulated mobile device environment. concepts and techniques introduced in this course include: · fundamentals of the android studio development environment · concepts and structure of the android application environment · graphical user interface conventions and graphical concepts · remote access to information using industry standard protocols · access to relational data stored on the android device (via sqlite or equivalent) · animation and simple game development
Prerequisites: CSC 180 or permission of the instructor.
Course Area: Computer Science
Level: Lower Level Undergraduate
Dates: 08-28-2023 - 12-20-2023
- Find books for your online class
- Instructor: Louis Thomason
- Local Course ID: 23FA_ULS_CSC210_1
- Books & Supplies
How to Register for an Online Course
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Search for an online course by keyword, semester, campus, area, or a combination of each.
- Select Course
- Select a course from the results list that fits your needs.
- Visit College Website
- Click “register now” to visit the college website to register as a “non-credit” or “non-matriculated” student if you are not enrolled at the campus.
- Contact Registrar
- Contact the registrar’s office or enrollment office to register for the course. Make sure you have the course name and course ID when you register.
- Transfer Credits
- If you plan to transfer credit for the course, make sure you have reviewed the course with the advisor at your current college to ensure the credits will transfer to your degree program.
- Locate Course Materials
- Once you register for the course, visit the campus bookstore to find the books and materials for the course. You will need the course ID to find the books.