Take your class online with SUNY
You will learn the same curriculum as our on-campus students
This course applies basic and advanced features of Microsoft Excel spreadsheet software to various topics within the accounting profession. It will enhance students€™ understanding of basic accounting procedures and increase their computer application skills. Topics include sales analysis , income and expense projection, tables and charts, what-if analysis, financial functions, loan amortization, and inventory management. Offered Fall, Spring, DL.
Prerequisites: (ACTG110 OR AH04010 OR AH04014) AND (CMPT101 OR AH04465 OR CMPT115 OR AH04473)
Course Area: Accounting
Level: Lower Level Undergraduate
Dates: 08-28-2023 - 12-15-2023
- Find books for your online class
- Instructor: Jennifer Frechette
- Local Course ID: 23FA_HVC_ACTG200 _1
- Books & Supplies
How to Register for an Online Course
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Search for an online course by keyword, semester, campus, area, or a combination of each.
- Select Course
- Select a course from the results list that fits your needs.
- Visit College Website
- Click “register now” to visit the college website to register as a “non-credit” or “non-matriculated” student if you are not enrolled at the campus.
- Contact Registrar
- Contact the registrar’s office or enrollment office to register for the course. Make sure you have the course name and course ID when you register.
- Transfer Credits
- If you plan to transfer credit for the course, make sure you have reviewed the course with the advisor at your current college to ensure the credits will transfer to your degree program.
- Locate Course Materials
- Once you register for the course, visit the campus bookstore to find the books and materials for the course. You will need the course ID to find the books.