Take your class online with SUNY
You will learn the same curriculum as our on-campus students
This course deals with America in the nuclear age, its recovery from World War II and its growing domination of the Western world. The course covers the dramatic changes in American society at home and its entanglements abroad in an effort to contain Russian and Chinese power. Domestic transformation of the Kennedy-Johnson period, the upheaval of Watergate, the Reagan "revolution", and contemporary issues in American life conclude the course.
Course Area: History
Level: Lower Level Undergraduate
Dates: 09-01-0023 - 12-20-0023
- Find books for your online class
- Local Course ID: 23FA_NAS_HIS106_1
- Books & Supplies
How to Register for an Online Course
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Search for an online course by keyword, semester, campus, area, or a combination of each.
- Select Course
- Select a course from the results list that fits your needs.
- Visit College Website
- Click “register now” to visit the college website to register as a “non-credit” or “non-matriculated” student if you are not enrolled at the campus.
- Contact Registrar
- Contact the registrar’s office or enrollment office to register for the course. Make sure you have the course name and course ID when you register.
- Transfer Credits
- If you plan to transfer credit for the course, make sure you have reviewed the course with the advisor at your current college to ensure the credits will transfer to your degree program.
- Locate Course Materials
- Once you register for the course, visit the campus bookstore to find the books and materials for the course. You will need the course ID to find the books.