Take your class online with SUNY
You will learn the same curriculum as our on-campus students
Continuation of work begun in GER 101.
This online course is part of the SUNY Language Consortium. Before you register for the course, you will be asked to consult with the language department chair on your own campus to be sure that this is the best choice for you. Please consult the Language Consortium website to see whether you are on a participating campus.
Prerequisites: GER 101 or equivalent
General Education Area(s): Foreign Language
Course Area: Language
Level: Lower Level Undergraduate
Dates: 08-29-2022 - 12-16-2022
- Find books for your online class
- Instructor: Victor Symonette
- Local Course ID: 22FA_COR_GER102_1
- Books & Supplies
How to Register for an Online Course
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Search for an online course by keyword, semester, campus, area, or a combination of each.
- Select Course
- Select a course from the results list that fits your needs.
- Visit College Website
- Click “register now” to visit the college website to register as a “non-credit” or “non-matriculated” student if you are not enrolled at the campus.
- Contact Registrar
- Contact the registrar’s office or enrollment office to register for the course. Make sure you have the course name and course ID when you register.
- Transfer Credits
- If you plan to transfer credit for the course, make sure you have reviewed the course with the advisor at your current college to ensure the credits will transfer to your degree program.
- Locate Course Materials
- Once you register for the course, visit the campus bookstore to find the books and materials for the course. You will need the course ID to find the books.