Earn your certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Certificate in Business Management is designed for individuals seeking to advance their careers in their current positions or aspiring to new supervisory positions in a business. Students completing the certificate will have obtained college-level reading, writing, math, and computer application skills. Core courses will give students background in the areas that will be beneficial to them in a supervisory role including Introduction to Business, Fundamentals of Accounting, Business Law, Principles of Management and Principles of Marketing or Business Communications. The certificate can be completed completely online. For college-ready individuals, the certificate can be completed in two semesters when studying full time.
- What's a certificate?
- Certificates are usually one year in length and lead directly to employment. They consist of a focused series of courses and are typically found at Community Colleges.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now