Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The major in Communication Design is a foundation program that provides qualified students an opportunity to advance to upper division BFA programs in Advertising and Digital Design, Graphic Design, and Packaging Design, as well as prepare for entry level positions in advertising agencies, graphic and corporate communications firms, department stores, art studios, publications, and in digital agencies.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now