Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Dance Associates of Arts degree students as an effective mechanism for taking education beyond the walls of a classroom. Students are encouraged to participate in NCC’s Dance Concert. Opportunities to feature their own choreography and showcase their technical training are available throughout the semester.
Comprehensive training for movement for musical theatre with emphasis in modern jazz and tap and the use of improvisation to introduce and develop elements of dance composition. Solo and group study explore the factors of space, rhythm and dynamics. The Department is committed to academic excellence, offering undergraduate courses of study that will prepare students for transfer to four-year Baccalaureate or conservatory programs. Our classes feature a low student-to-faculty ratio, which allows for more personal attention in the classroom.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now