Earn your advanced-certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This 15-credit advanced certificate is designed to build human capacity to achieve sustainable development goals. The University of the West Indies and SUNY Empire State College will cooperate, sharing expertise and teaching to educate students on sustainable development. The concept of sustainable development being taught in this program goes beyond the traditional ways of measuring growth and looks to improve well-being and quality of life for all. This would involve engagement with all segments of society in planning and implementing development initiatives with a view to leaving a better world for subsequent generations
- What's an advanced certificate?
- Advanced, or graduate, certificates are designed to provide focused study to support a particular career interest. They vary in number of credits and typically require students to have a bachelor’s degree.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now