Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Engineering is a broad-based field that offers career opportunities in the mechanical, electrical, civil, chemical, nuclear, industrial, and biomedical fields. As advancements in technology fuel improvements and updates to product design, manufacturing processes, and productivity, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that employment opportunities will remain strong in this field.
The challenges we face in this century, such as the depletion of natural resources, increasing energy needs, environmental pollution, and population growth, require a new generation of dynamic engineers to tackle them. You can be part of that generation by studying Engineering Science at FLCC.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- SUNY Online Success Coach
- Success Coaches are available for onboarding, networking, and success webinars with coaches and peers. One-on-one application support is available (no application fee).
- Personal assistance
- Tutoring support is available as well as additional support from our 7-day-a-week helpdesk.
- Program elements
- This program has been identified as a high-needs area and has received regional accreditation. Articulation agreements are in place for easy transfer.
- Additional elements for specific programs
- -Experiential learning opportunities
- SUNY Online Signature Program
- In addition to the features listed above, this SUNY Online Signature Program includes 24/7 support, incorporates industry-leading teaching practices, and targets an area of high employer demand in New York State and beyond.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now