Earn your certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The ESOL English Proficiency Certificate is for non-native English speakers who want to improve basic communication skills in English to prepare for college-level study, have more job opportunities, and develop a deeper awareness of American culture to better navigate academic and professional institutions. Students may complete the certificate full-time or part-time. This certificate also provides stackable credentials for those who wish to continue their education by pursuing a Liberal Arts A.S. degree.
- What's a certificate?
- Certificates are usually one year in length and lead directly to employment. They consist of a focused series of courses and are typically found at Community Colleges.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now