Earn your bachelor degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
SUNY Poly's finance program not only gives students knowledge of fundamental finance principles but also covers in-depth and varied finance topics. One of the principal topic areas within business management, our finance program gives students a broad business management perspective while offering a focused learning environment in finance coursework.
The finance degree program is designed for students interested in working in the finance industry. Graduates can seek employment within organizations such as banks, investment companies, brokerage houses, or in the finance departments of corporations.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now