Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The 100% online Hospitality Management A.A.S. degree at SUNY Broome Community College is designed to give students a foundational education as aspiring hospitality executives and professionals. Whether the goal is to own or operate an independent hospitality property such as a restaurant, inn, café, hotel, catering, or bed and breakfast or to manage corporate hospitality operations such as Hyatt, Marriott, Hilton, Starbucks or Texas Roadhouse, this degree is for you. Offered completely online, the Hospitality Management degree provides an asynchronous learning platform permitting the student to complete their studies any time of day from anywhere in the world where there is internet access.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now