Earn your bachelor degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This 48 credit-hour program is for individuals who are ARRT certified or certification eligible in radiography (x-ray) and will have an associates or bachelor's degree upon enrollment at Upstate. The BPS programs for CT and MRI are for associate's degree or bachelor's degree prepared Radiographers (X-ray Technologists) to pursue specialty education in CT or MRI. Both BPS programs take one year (three semesters) and start in the fall.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now