Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Performing Arts curriculum offers a comprehensive education in the performing arts, leading to a diversity of career options. Students take courses in a diverse set of performance disciplines that provide a foundation for individualized opportunities in performing arts specializations. The Performing Arts degree allows students interested in theatre, dance, music, or musical theatre the ability to transfer to a senior college. Students who graduate with an A.S. in Performing Arts can pursue a career in the arts, including actor, musician, dancer, producer, director, teacher, arts administrator, critic, and front-of-house vocations.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now