Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The A.S. in Sport Management prepares graduates for careers in the dynamic sports industry. A curriculum of sport management, business and general education courses, combined with a valuable sport event experience, provides students with a solid foundation for a sport management career. This transfer program is designed for students interested in field who plan to transfer into a four-year Sport Management or Business Program. Graduates from this program can continue their education and can pursue careers in athletic administration, sport/recreational facility management, coaching, and event management. They can also work in fitness centers, recreation centers, and camps.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now