Earn your master degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Systems Science graduate program at Binghamton University is a unique, internationally recognized, highly transdisciplinary program that provides students with concepts, principles and methods for understanding, modeling, analyzing, optimizing and improving various forms of complex systems. Such systems thinking and problem-solving skills will be an invaluable asset when the student blazes a new trail in any scientific, engineering, business or management profession in today's increasingly complex world.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now