Take your class online with SUNY
You will learn the same curriculum as our on-campus students
This course is to serve as a capstone for students only in the AS Business Administration degree program. Because of the nature of the program students are expected to have researched what four-year college or university they plan to attend along with a specific major within the business field. Students are to articulate this information along with what they learned here at FLCC and how that will apply at their destination. In addition students are to prepare documents for internship(s) at their four year school. This will ensure that the student is market ready for advanced courses.[Access your course here. ]
Course Area: Business
Level: Lower Level Undergraduate
Dates: 01-22-2024 - 05-14-2024
- Find books for your online class
- Instructor: Christopher McNamara
- Local Course ID: 24SP_FLC_BUS265_1
- Books & Supplies
How to Register for an Online Course
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Search for an online course by keyword, semester, campus, area, or a combination of each.
- Select Course
- Select a course from the results list that fits your needs.
- Visit College Website
- Click “register now” to visit the college website to register as a “non-credit” or “non-matriculated” student if you are not enrolled at the campus.
- Contact Registrar
- Contact the registrar’s office or enrollment office to register for the course. Make sure you have the course name and course ID when you register.
- Transfer Credits
- If you plan to transfer credit for the course, make sure you have reviewed the course with the advisor at your current college to ensure the credits will transfer to your degree program.
- Locate Course Materials
- Once you register for the course, visit the campus bookstore to find the books and materials for the course. You will need the course ID to find the books.