- Delivery Mode
- 50% Online
- Total Credits
- Degree Level
- Associate of Science
- Contact Us
Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The mission of the Computer Science Associate in Science program at SUNY Broome is to prepare students for successful transfer into a 4-year Computer Science Program, by educating them in Programming, advanced Math and SUNY General Education requirements. By providing a well-rounded educational experience with small classes and attentive faculty, students will obtain the fundamental skills in computer architecture, structured and object oriented programming, problem solving, as well as the critical thinking, analysis and reasoning skills from advanced level mathematics courses.
Students will be well prepared to transfer into a baccalaureate program and obtain careers in computer science.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW