Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Management, Marketing and Entrepreneurship AAS program from SUNY Adirondack provides students with an understanding of both the theoretical and practical aspects that determine business success, such as communications, human resources, computer technology, business law and accounting.
SUNY Adirondack blends practical business experiences with theory and teaches students how to apply these concepts in actual business situations through case studies, interactive sessions and internships. Students taking on the two-year MM&E program will come to understand the core operations of running a business while also gaining opportunities to explore concentrations in management, marketing or entrepreneurship. The all new Entrepreneurship and Business Management certificate is tailored toward those who own and operate their own business or go into a family business.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW