Earn your bachelor degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Bachelor of Technology (BTech) in construction supervision from Alfred State College is an upper-division program, that will add valuable construction business skills to a technical background. Students with carpentry, heavy equipment, electrical, mechanical, and architecture skills to name a few, will be able to see how their skills are utilized to build the environment in which they live. The BTech in construction supervision will give graduates a working knowledge of construction estimating, scheduling, and contract law. These skills along with their technical competency will make graduates a prized asset to companies that are involved in the construction industry. The program includes a full semester internship.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW