- Delivery Mode
- 100% Online
- Total Credits
- Degree Level
- Bachelor of Technology
- Contact Us
Earn your bachelor degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Imaging Science (BTech) program is designed to provide an upper-level, online vehicle by which students or working professionals who have earned an associate degree (AAS), or a certificate of completion for a JCERT accredited program, can pursue bachelor degree credentialing. It targets those individuals currently working as radiologic technologists who wish to advance into professional positions in management or healthcare administration in addition to advancing their clinical imaging skills. The BTech in Imaging Science will provide convenient access for working adults through flexible online courses.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW