Earn your bachelor degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Alfred State offers a Bachelor of Science degree in nursing, an upper-division completion program which enhances students' knowledge and skills foundation to function more autonomously and interdependently in diverse, complex, and dynamic healthcare environments. Moreover, the program enhances students' potential to expand their responsibilities in practice to be designers, coordinators, and managers of care. Lastly, the program serves as a solid academic foundation for advanced study in nursing at the graduate level.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- SUNY Online Plus Program
- In addition to the features listed above, this SUNY Online Plus Program includes 24/7 support, incorporates industry-leading teaching practices, and targets an area of high employer demand in New York State and beyond.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now