Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Business Information Management, AAS, prepares students for careers that require a solid foundation in both business and information technology. Students will plan a flexible program of study that includes the skills and knowledge required for employment and considers the students' interests and abilities in those areas. The focus of this degree is to educate students in tools and techniques necessary to acquire, process, and manage information as it relates to several areas of specialization including business applications, business analytics, front-end website development and maintenance, social media management, new media design, or office administration. State-approved certificates are also available in Office Technology, Website Development and Management, and New Media Design.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- SUNY Online Plus Program
- In addition to the features listed above, this SUNY Online Plus Program includes 24/7 support, incorporates industry-leading teaching practices, and targets an area of high employer demand in New York State and beyond.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now