Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The S.T.E.M. – Environmental Science Associate in Science major at SUNY Broome is intended to appeal to a broad audience of students who are interested in four-year degrees in the Environmental Sciences. This program meets the college’s mission by providing a University parallel degree for students aspiring to baccalaureate degrees and professions.
The program also meets the college’s mission by fulfilling a broad range of General Education Requirements (GERs) intended to “broaden and deepen students’ intellectual, moral, civic, and social competence for effective participation in the world community.” Lastly, the program provides career advising, skills, and knowledge assessment related to jobs and programs that fall under the umbrella of environmental sciences.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW