- Delivery Mode
- 100% Online
- Total Credits
- Degree Level
- Associate of Applied Science
- Contact Us
Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The 100% online Hospitality Management A.A.S. degree at SUNY Broome Community College is designed to give students a foundational education as aspiring hospitality executives and professionals. Whether the goal is to own or operate an independent hospitality property such as a restaurant, inn, café, hotel, catering, or bed and breakfast or to manage corporate hospitality operations such as Hyatt, Marriott, Hilton, Starbucks or Texas Roadhouse, this degree is for you.
The 2-year Hospitality Management degree is 100% online and provides an asynchronous learning platform permitting the student to complete their studies any time of day from anywhere in the world where there is internet access.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW